Product Q & A
What is the Forensio STS System?
The Forensio System is an online, knowledge-based, expert system that is designed to create forensic psychological evaluations. It has the unique capability of creating and composing conceptualized explanations regarding human behavior and mental health that address the following subjects:
- What are the root causes of the offending behaviors?
- How should the court and the justice system address the offending behaviors
- What is the risk of recidivism?
The core algorithm of the Forensio STS System is based on empirically-derived treatment scales and has been demonstrated to improve outcomes while reducing the cost of creating forensic psychological evaluations.
What does the Forensio STS System deliver?
The Forensio STS System:
- Automatically generates the Patient Psychological Evaluation designed for use by judges, lawyers, and the entire justice system.
- Automatically generates a mental health assessment and treatment narrative
- Automatically generates the complete documentation package necessary for reimbursement by insurance companies and government-sponsored health programs.
- Tracks treatment outcomes over the full treatment lifetime of clients
- Stores historical assessments reports and outcomes to fully support audits
Why should justice and mental health professionals use the Forensio STS System?
Mental health professionals should use the Forensio for the following reasons:
- The Forensio System enables the clinician to more economically generate a forensic psychological evaluation that is more accurate, more personalized, and more cost effective.
- Both governments and insurance companies increasingly require tracking of mental health treatment outcomes. The Forensio System is well-suited for this purpose and tracks treatment outcomes over the full treatment lifetime of clients.
- The justice and law enforcement system often requires forensic psychological evaluations. The forensic psychological evaluations generated by the Forensio System are designed to meet this discriminating standard.
- Both governments and insurance companies increasingly reserve the right to audit health care reimbursements for up to ten years into the past. The Forensio STS System ensures airtight clinical consistency, quality, and adherence to reimbursement rules and guidelines put in place by governments and insurance companies. The Forensio System stores historical assessment reports and outcomes to fully support audits.
How is the Forensio STS System implemented?
The Forensio STS System is comprised of a broadly based, research-informed, web-based program for:
- Identifying behavioral disorders and level of risk
- Evaluating relevant changes in problem intensity and patient impairment over time
- Supporting behavioral health treatment decisions
How is the Forensio STS System approach distinct and different?
The Forensio STS System’s approach is distinguished by state of the art methodologies that allow case-specific decisions which incorporate broadly derived information into treatment planning, including major symptom groupings associated with behavioral diagnoses, treatment context factors, and both non-diagnostic and situational contributors to the patient’s wellness.
Is the Forensio STS System supported by scientific research?
The Forensio STS System is supported by over 30 years of research and dozens of publications.
How does the Forensio STS System help the justice system professional?
The Forensio STS System is a cross-cutting clinical tool that is designed to help the patient and clinician disentangle the various factors that impede and encourage change and that optimally reduce human suffering. It is “cross-cutting” in that it is not bound to a single way of viewing clinical psychological problems or a single method of treating and correcting them. It is distinguished by its reliance on research findings to guide treatment programs and by its ability to extend its reach to encompass multiple models and viewpoints related to beneficial treatment.